Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Ocean view

The simple realization that I had a room steward made me feel like a genius, yea I felt bad, it's a job no one should have to do, but gloves and a vacuum... Not too bad really... After that I took the maximum dosage of meclizine... And room service which brought said meclizine and dinner and breakfast became my favorite thing. And all that the first day at sea, long before the 50 foot waves, the biggest seas the Epic had ever seen...

All that conspired and the wind rain and cold to keep me from using the.giant water slides, pools and hot tubs on board. I did make it to shows i.e. Blueman group and Legends in concert, a magic show, an a cappella singing group... I don't remember everything right now...

Once I started feling better I also spent more time with friends I met aboard. Michael and Dorcas, Theo and assorted other people.

Once in the Mediterranean the seas got calm mad the sun came out...






No comments: